Join the Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior for five days of cutting-edge research, virtual abstract presentations, live Q&A, and more! Below are just a few of the benefits of attending this premier nutrition education event:
- Education: The SNEB Annual Conference is consistently a great opportunity to earn continuing education credits but the new virtual format allows for even more credit opportunities.
- CDR – 46 total CEUs which can be viewed for credit over the next 3 years
- AAFCS – 45 PDUs toward CFCS or CNWE
- CHES – 38 entry-level CECH approved for one year from conference
- Convenience: This new virtual format offers the chance to engage with renowned nutrition practitioners and researchers all from the comfort of wherever you are! With all the sessions recorded, you are also able to access the full on-demand selection anywhere, anytime.
- Cost: Our virtual conference is the most cost-effective way to access this quality content. No expensive travel but all the educational benefits of a traditional conference. Student members pay only $75 for the live event plus ALL the recorded sessions. All other member categories pay $175 for the live event with an additional $100 for all recorded content. Not a member? Students who join now for just $40 save $100 on non-member registration.
- Content: Specialized session tracks make navigating the concurrent sessions and finding the areas:
- Building Equity
- Future Nutrition Education
- Healthy Children and Youth
- Planetary Health
- Research and Evaluation
The schedule is filled with timely content ranging from the impact of COVID-19 on New York food systems to the future of scratch-cooked meals. Learn about cutting edge research through poster abstracts with author videos and eight sessions of oral abstract. The full schedule with all presenters is listed at https://www.sneb.org/schedule.
- Experience: This is SNEB’s 53rd annual conference but the first time it has ever been held virtually. Be a part of this historic online experience! It just proves that nutrition educators adapt!
The deadline to register for the 2020 SNEB Annual Conference is July 16, 2020.