What is NNEdPro and what do we do?
NNEdPro is an award-winning, interdisciplinary think-tank, training academy, and knowledge network anchored in Cambridge, UK which provides a center for global excellence. Our international networks, including regional hubs, extend from the Americas through Africa and South Asia to Australia.
We aim to improve nutrition-related health outcomes by training professionals, strengthening research, implementing solutions and addressing inequalities, in line with the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals and Decade of Action on Nutrition 2016-2025.
Our mission is to develop a critical mass of self-sustaining knowledge, skills and capacity in Nutrition and Health, within the global health care and public health workforce, resulting in significantly improved health practices and outcomes.
What is IANE?
IANE is a global membership network that provides a platform for professionals and organizations interested in developing and delivering high-quality nutrition education and evaluating its impact, particularly on health care practices.
The aims of IANE are:
- to develop, deliver and evaluate evidence-based education and training in nutrition and health; and
- to promote the capacity building and mentoring of tomorrow’s trainers, particularly in nutrition and medical/health care education.
- Get published! in Complete Nutrition and NNEdPro Blog
- Get discounted publishing fees! in BMJ Nutrition, Prevention & Health
- Get participating! in research and education initiatives
- Get discounts! on NNEdPro Events & E-Learning and SNEB membership & webinars
- Get involved! with NNEdPro's Global Networks and the IANE online platform
- Get ahead! by bespoke mentoring in nutrition research & education
- Get recognized! with the post-nominals MIANE and certificate for IANE Professional Members