What is NNEdPro and what do we do?
NNEdPro is an award-winning, interdisciplinary think-tank, training academy, and knowledge network anchored in Cambridge, UK which provides a centre for global excellence. Our international networks, including regional hubs, extend from the Americas through Africa and South Asia to Australia.
We aim to improve nutrition-related health outcomes by training professionals, strengthening research, implementing solutions, and addressing inequalities, in line with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals and Decade of Action on Nutrition 2016-2025.
Our mission is to develop a critical mass of self-sustaining knowledge, skills and capacity in Nutrition and Health, within the global health care and public health workforce, resulting in significantly improved health practices and outcomes.
What is IANE?
The International Academy of Nutrition Educators is a membership scheme for professionals interested in developing and delivering high quality nutrition education and evaluating its impact, particularly on healthcare practice. The scheme is also suitable for those undertaking nutrition research in an area that links either directly or indirectly with nutrition education and practice. With members in over 20 countries, IANE brings together people from all over the globe interested in nutrition.
Through IANE, we aim to deliver evidence-based education and training in nutrition and health to promote the capacity building and mentoring of tomorrow’s trainers as well as researchers in related areas.
Since its 10th Anniversary in 2018, the NNEdPro Global Centre for Nutrition and Health is proud to be operating its dedicated Academy Membership Scheme in partnerships with SNEB (United States), Monash University (Australia) and BMJ Nutrition Prevention & Health (United Kingdom).
- One to one mentoring sessions with experts in Nutrition Research and Education
- Free access to On Demand Training
- Exclusive newsletters containing CPD reviews
- Discounts on education, training, and events, including NNEdPro Events and E-Learning and SNEB membership and webinars
- Publishing opportunities and discounted publishing fee in BMJ Nutrition, Prevention & Health
- Free access to live Webinars and Journal Clubs with the participation of NNEdPro members from all over the globe who are experts in Nutrition and Public Health
- Networking opportunities
- Extra recognition for Professional Members and Fellows