SNEB supports the vital work of the food and nutrition education profession through programs and services that aid members’ efforts to achieve our shared vision regardless of their clients’ age, income or life circumstances. As a non-profit organization, the Society seeks philanthropic support and partners who understand the importance of reaching people at every stage in life to positively impact their overall nutrition and health.
We value the free exchange of ideas, opinions, and research that advances knowledge in nutrition and health. These ideas provide a unique forum for your organization to experience innovative strategies in nutrition education, as well as allow you to participate in expressing a range of views on important nutrition issues. We invite you to become involved in the Society and our Foundation.
The work of each SNEB member extends far beyond that of the individual professional that belongs to the Society. Our members touch the lives of hundreds, thousands, even tens of thousands, of individuals each year. This audience is invaluable to any organization trying to reach the nutrition education community.
Joining as an SNEB/SNEB Foundation Organizational Member affords your organization the following benefits:
- Two individual memberships in SNEB. Membership includes free registration for all live and recorded webinars, lowest rate to attend conference, subscription to the Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior, participation in SNEEZE listserv, division membership and all other benefits of membership.
- Recognition as a SNEB/SNEB Foundation Organizational Member in each issue of the Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior (JNEB) and on the Society’s website as well as on signage during the SNEB Annual Conference.
SNEB Organizational Membership benefits have expanded to meet the needs of our partner organizations. Corporate and small business members select two of the following options. Non-profit memberships selection one.
- Conference exhibit booth (registration not included)
- Conference registration for two individuals
- Host a Dialogue Now discussion-based session at conference
- Place material at literature table at conference
- Sponsor and host an SNEB webinar
- Unlimited access to a package of 10 recorded webinars for one year
- Webinar registrations for 10 non-members over course of one year
- Support a named scholarship of $500 from the SNEB Foundation