What is Organizational Membership?
SNEB supports the vital work of the food and nutrition education profession through programs and services that aid members’ efforts to achieve our shared vision regardless of their clients’ age, income or life circumstances. As a non-profit organization, the Society seeks philanthropic support and partners who understand the importance of reaching people at every stage in life to positively impact their overall nutrition and health.
We value the free exchange of ideas, opinions and research that advances knowledge in nutrition and health. These ideas provide a unique forum for your organization to experience innovative strategies in nutrition education, as well as allow you to participate in expressing a range of views on important nutrition issues. We invite you to become involved in the Society and our Foundation.
The work of each SNEB member extends far beyond that of the individual professional that belongs to the Society. Our members touch the lives of hundreds, thousands, even tens of thousands, of individuals each year. This audience is invaluable to any organization trying to reach the nutrition education community.
Join our growing list of Organizational Members today!
Benefits of Organizational Membership
- Two (2) individual memberships in SNEB. Membership includes free registration for all live and recorded webinars, lowest rate to attend the Annual Conference, subscription to the Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior, participation in member forums, division membership and all other benefits of membership.
- Recognition as an SNEB/SNEB Foundation Organizational Member in each issue of the Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior (JNEB) and on the Society’s website as well as on signage during the Annual Conference.
Corporate and small business members select two of the following options. Non-profit members select one.
- Annual Conference Opportunities
- One (1) exhibit booth – registration not included
- Registration for two (2) individuals
- Host a Dialogue Now session
- Place material at the literature table
- Educational Opportunities
- Sponsor and host an SNEB webinar
- Unlimited access to a package of ten (10) recorded webinars for one (1) year
- Webinar registrations for ten (10) non-members over course of one (1) year
- Support a named scholarship of $500 from the SNEB Foundation
Cost of Organizational Membership
- Non-Profit – $1,500
- Small Business – $3,500
- Corporate – $5,000
A portion of your organizational membership dues is recorded as a tax-deductible donation to the SNEB Foundation. SNEB’s membership year runs from February 1 to January 31 but memberships are accepted at any time. Membership dues received after Aug. 1 are pro-rated.
Questions about Organizational Membership?
If you have questions about Organizational Membership please contact Executive Director Rachel Daeger at email@example.com.