What is Institutional Group Membership
Institutional Group Membership is an opportunity to provide benefits to both individuals and the institutions for which they work. With this kind of membership, individual groups of members are able to have their membership fees centrally paid for by the institution and the institution itself then gains several benefits for doing so.
The Institutional Group Membership is open to any group whether industry, scientific or educational. The associated memberships can be any combination of professional, professional assisted, associate or student.
Join our growing list of institutional groups today!
Benefits of Institutional Group Membership
- Centralized and simplified billing for all members connected to the Institutional Group
- Ability to update membership roster at any point in the membership year to account for new faculty or staff
- All members of the Institutional Group gain membership which includes free registration for all live and recorded webinars, lowest rate to attend the Annual Conference, subscription to the Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior, participation in forums, Division membership and all other benefits of membership.
- One (1) free job posting each academic semester ($200 value for each posting – $400 total value)
- Recognition as an Institutional Group Member in each issue of the Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior (JNEB)
- Logo and link to institution website on SNEB’s website
- Logo on signage during the Annual Conference
Cost of Institutional Group Membership
Institutional Group Memberships are $200 per person. SNEB’s membership year runs from February 1 to January 31 but memberships are accepted at any time. Membership dues are pro-rated throughout the membership year.
Questions about Institutional Group Membership?
If you have questions about Institutional Group Membership please contact SNEB.