Registration and renewals are open for the membership year running Feb. 1, 2020 – Jan. 31, 2021, and we’re happy to bring you some changes that will make the process easier for you!
- MORE TIME: We’re getting this to you 1-2 months earlier than last year so you have more time to get your invoices processed by your employer, if they’re helping you pay your dues.
- JUST LOGIN: We’re making your invoice available from day 1. Just login to your account at SNEB.org and you’ll be able to pay it right away, or print off a paper copy/forward a digital copy to your employer if they help pay your dues.
- SIMPLIFIED PROCESS: Besides the invoice – THERE ARE NO FORMS TO FILL OUT! Just login and pay the invoice, and you’re done for the year. This offers a simplified process and more accurate record keeping.
- VERIFY YOUR INVOICE: Check the following things on your invoice to be sure they are accurate:
- Division membership(s) – members get one for free
- Membership level
- If there are changes that need to be made, send the staff a note at email@example.com and we’ll adjust your invoice. The request must be submitted in writing.
If you’re renewing your current membership, we’ve developed step-by-step instructions of the new process, or you can just login to your account and get started.
If you’re a new member or haven’t been a member since before February 2019, you’ll need to fill out the new member application.
Remember after you’re done, you can go back to your member profile and: