How to Access your JNEB subscription
Through your SNEB.org account
There are two different ways to access content from the Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior. The first is through your account here at SNEB.org.
1) Login to your account using the username and password you set up when you became a member.
2) Click “JNEB” in the main navigation menu across the top of the page.
This will take you to the JNEB website where you can browse and search for any content you wish.
Directly through JNEB.org
If you don’t want to have to login to SNEB.org first, you’ll need to set up an account directly with JNEB.org.
1) Go to JNEB.org and click on “Register” at the top-right of the page.
2) Fill out the form and click “Register” at the bottom.
3) Click “Claim Subscription” below your name at the top-right of the page.
4) Check the box indicating “I receive my subscription through a society membership.”
5) Enter the email associated with your Society membership, then your Last Name and click “Activate Claim.”
If this means you now have separate usernames and passwords for multiple Elsevier journals, you can contact Elsevier Customer Support at (800) 654-2452 (+1 314-447-8871 outside the U.S. and Canada) to have your accounts consolidated into a single username and password to access all of your subscribed journals.