Post-Conference Tour: Native American Culture
Following last year's massively successful post-conference tour of Cuba, SNEB is proud to announce our 2020 post-conference tour opportunity of Native Lands in New Mexico and Arizona, July 21-27.
Just a few highlights:
- Visit to the Southwestern Indian Polytechnic Institute, one of 37 Tribal Colleges in the United States and a partner of the American Indian Higher Education Consortium
- Presentation on traditional foods and food sovereignty at the Indian Pueblo Center
- Tour the Acoma (Sky City) Pueblo, built out of a 367-foot sandstone bluff
- Pottery demonstration and discussion with tribe personnel on the health & wellness system in the Acoma Pueblo
- Various meetings in the capital seat of the Navajo Nation
- Traditional feast at Santa Ana Pueblo, a celebration of ancient Native American traditions and dances, cultural activities, food, and arts & crafts
This year's tour costs $2,975 per person. That includes your airfare from the conference in San Diego to the start of the tour in Albuquerque, accommodations, meals, transportation, tour guide, tours & technical visits, and gratuities for driver and guide(s).
That price is based on double-occupancy rooms. Single rooms cost an additional $675.
- March 31: $475 non-refundable deposit due
- June 1: remaining balance due
- $2,500 for double-occupancy rooms
- $3,175 for single-occupancy rooms
If you have additional questions, you can call 859.459.0500 or email email@example.com.