July 20 - 24, 2020
Online Exhibit Hall
Thank you for your interest in supporting the 2020 Virtual Annual Conference. Unfortunately, we will not be meeting in person this year but the vital work of nutrition education continues and educators are eager to learn about resources to aid their work.
For this year's virtual conference we are creating conference resources landing page on www.sneb.org linking to a page for each exhibitor. An exhibitors page includes contact information, resource links, info request form, and video if requested. The conference resource page will stay live for 30 days. The plan is to:
- Promote the resource page in an email message to conference attendees and all SNEB members.
- Share each exhibitor's SNEB web page on SNEB social media during the week of the conference.
- Allow each exhibitor to submit a blog post for the SNEB website and eCommunicator.
- Put slide with logos of exhibitors on the resource page on the pre-session slide show the week of the conference.
- Allow exhibitor to propose an educational webinar to be scheduled in Fall 2020 and offered free to all attendees.
- Include one full conference registration. ($275 rate for non-member)
Again, thank you for your interest, if you have questions please contact Rachel Daeger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317-328-4627.
Virtual Exhibit Pricing
Member Booth Pricing
If you are a current member of SNEB and would like to purchase a virtual "booth" please log in.