SNEB Annual Conference Post Conference Tour - Havana, Cuba
Cuba: Health, Nutrition and Culture
July 31 - August 4, 2019
Visit www.explorationsbythor.com/SNEB for details, itinerary and online booking
SNEB goes to Cuba! For the first time in its history, the SNEB Annual Conference will travel internationally for a post-meeting tour in Havana, Cuba. Join us for this unique opportunity to explore Cuba's rich culture and history.
Highlights of what attendees can expect to experience on this tour include:
- Visit famous landmarks and agriculture producers
- Eat world class meals in amazing restaurants
- Enjoy Havana's live music and cultural scene
- Walk old Havana's famous plazas with your bilingual guide
- Learn about Cuba's rich history and art
- Visit museums and the national theater
- And more! Download the full itinerary here.
Price per person based on double occupancy per room: $2,050.00
Payment Deadlines (per person):
- January 15th, 2019 - $550 Non-refundable deposit
- April 15th, 2019 - $1,500 Remaining balance due.
- 4 Star Hotel Accommodations
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Tours/Technical Visits
- Gratuities for driver and guide(s)
- Meals are identified in the itinerary
- (B= Breakfast L= Lunch D= Dinner)
- International Airfare (Estimated $250-$400 Roundtrip JetBlue, Orlando ----> Havana)
- Travel Visa - Discounted rate of $50 if purchased at the airport upon check-in
- Travel insurance highly recommended
- Meals not shown on the itinerary
- Cost of valid U.S. passport
- Travel insurance
- Airline seat upgrades
- Excess baggage fees
- Leisure activities during free times
- Hotel charges for incidentals, including telephone calls, pay per view movies, mini bars, and snack trays, personal laundry, room service, and hotel penalties for smoking in hotel rooms.