We’re delighted to be exhibiting at the SNEB Conference in Orlando. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Fresh Baby, don’t let our name throw you off. We have been supporting public health programs and non-profits in all age segments for more than 17 years. Fresh Baby was founded with the mission to reduce U.S. obesity rates. We are committed to achieving this goal and continuing our partnerships with public health programs and non-profits.
We’re a USDA MyPlate National Strategic Partner which ensures our products’ consistency with the US Dietary Guidelines and public health initiatives nationwide. We work hard to ensure that our products and resources emphasize the relationship between proper nutrition and good health. Above all else, our products are designed for participant success. Learn More about Fresh Baby Products.
5 Fresh Baby Product Facts:
- Consistent with USDA Dietary Guidelines
- Nutrition education and participant success is integral to the product design
- Safety tested to meet or exceed U.S. regulations
- In-house custom product design service improves program recognition and retention.
- Budget conscious pricing to fit most US public health programs
We look forward to seeing you at the SNEB Conference. This conference is a great opportunity to meet with us to discuss your program objectives, check out new products or let us know how we’re doing. Together we can make a difference!
The Fresh Baby Team