SNEB Annual Conference Accommodations & Travel
July 20 - 24, 2017
(Note: Conference begins with pre-conference sessions and the opening night reception on THURSDAY, July 20 and concludes on SUNDAY, July 23. Post conference activity will be scheduled for Monday, July 24.)
1000 H Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20001
Room Rate: (rates based on availability - early reservations highly encouraged)
Reservation Phone: 1-888-421-1442
Group Code: SNEB
Single Occupancy: $ 199.00
Double Occupancy: $ 199.00
Triple Occupancy: $ 224.00
Quadruple Occupancy: $ 249.00
Conference rate available 3 days prior and 3 days post conference.
When in Washington D.C., Grand Hyatt Washington offers the convenience and comfort you seek. Hop on the train from the Metro Center, accessed through our lobby, or relax in any of our 897 stunning guestrooms and suites. Experience the freedom to choose your own adventure in America’s capital city.
With a location in the heart of D.C.’s downtown, Grand Hyatt Washington is poised to immerse you in all that this historic city has to offer. With a start in Penn Quarter, you can visit many of the city’s top sights just moments from our front doors. Explore further and venture out to Dupont Circle, Georgetown, Capitol Hill, and The Shaw for an eclectic mix of experiences. Whether you’re in town for business or leisure, our pristine spot in the city allows you to experience it all.
- Union Station: 2 miles
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport: 5 miles
- Dulles International Airport: 27 miles
PUBLIC TRANSIT CENTERS:
- Metro Center train station » Access to Dupont Circle, Georgetown, Foggy Bottom, the National Mall, the Smithsonian Institution, the National Gallery of Art, the Pentagon, Rock Creek Park, Alexandria
- G8 Avondale bus at 11th St NW & New York Ave NW » Access to The Shaw
- 64 Fort Totten bus from NW H St & NW 11th St » Access to Logan Circle
- X2 Minnesota Ave Station bus from NE H St & NE 12th St » Access to H Street